Analyst IB&M Business Intelligence
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) is responsible for managing the Group’s relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services. The division also performs an important internal role for the Group by providing markets, lending and transaction banking execution capabilities to other CBA business units that allows them to capture opportunities with business customers.
IB&M Finance supports the business in providing financial control, financial analysis and insight, product control, regulatory accounting and related project and strategy implementation support.
The IB&M Finance Business Reporting Team is responsible for managing all client and product reporting for the IB&M business. The Business Intelligence team sits within the IB&M Finance Product Reporting side of the team.
You will be supporting the team in driving key reporting and technology deliverables.
Do work that matters
- Helping the IB&M Finance deliver accurate insights and reporting to our stakeholders.
- Consolidation of monthly customer metrics for the IB&M businesses
- Assist with month end processes
- Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards for use with Finance and across the Group.
- Assist in building the infrastructure required to support dynamic reporting (i.e. Alteryx/Tableau). Partner with the wider the finance team to implement best practice solutions.
- Provide timely responses to ad-hoc business and IB&M Finance queries
- Develop a strong understanding of IB&M lines of business
- Ensure data streams are properly controlled and linked to other reporting areas
- Develop and improve the format, structure and content of management information
- Working closely with SUDO on delivery of data and enhancement of data systems
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Degree qualified in IT, Finance, Commerce or other Business-related discipline. 2 years+ experience post qualifications
- Strong numerical, analysis, and analytical skills.
- Competent SQL, ETL and Visualisation/Dashboard skills; experience with Alteryx or other BI tools will be highly regarded
- Stakeholder management and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and communicate clearly.
- Commercial awareness.
- Previous financial services experience / knowledge of banking products and regulations will be highly regarded.
- A keen eye for detail and are outcome driven
- An understanding of business drivers to provide genuine business valued output and analysis
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 22/09/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.