Associate - Global Employer Services - Tax and Business Advisory Services
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
• We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
• We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
• We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute* since 2006！
Tax and Business Advisory Services
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Global Employer Services (GES)
Global Employer Services (GES) is a dynamic and relationship-focused specialized business within Deloitte Tax practice focused on supporting our clients' expatriate mobility programs. As companies grow and become more global in scope, global workforce issues (tax obligations, immigration requirements, remuneration structures and HR strategy & policy) become more complex. Our teams work with some of the largest companies in the world supporting their expatriate populations and tax and HR teams.
GES services include:
• Mobility Tax & Immigration - tax and immigration compliance
• Rewards – developing, designing and implementing reward and remuneration strategies
• Global Workforce – our HR consulting offering partners with organisations to establish future-proof global workforce strategies tailored to client specific business and talent objectives. Using design thinking and data driven approaches we help to optimize and transform the operational, strategic and digital aspects of global mobility
• Employee Reward Communication – Do you have a creative side? Our internal communications agency Stitch helps bring rewards and benefits plans to life delivering a complete range of employee focused communication strategies
• Technology – whether it is leveraging the analytics tools within our Global Advantage suite of mobility tools, or partnering with our technology alliances to implementation mobility oriented HR systems, we support our clients digital initiatives.
In this age of increasing globalization, international employee mobility is continuing to be an important area for all businesses particularly in the Asia region. Our dedicated professionals can help clients make the right decisions that affect mobility issues on a worldwide scale, and help them stay one step ahead.
Work you'll do:
• Be an integral team member serving a range of multi-national clients, including regionally HQ’d plcs, Overseas-owned or Privately owned;
• Assist with the advising of and guiding clients on structuring and planning international assignments;
• Getting involved in wider mobility structuring and remuneration advisory projects;
• Play an integral part of the delivery of individual income tax and immigration compliance and consulting projects, such as preparing tax returns and computations, preparing visa/work/residence permit applications and performing tax research
• Liaises with expatriate individuals, senior executives, client HR and tax head, and various government authorities
• Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function
• Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
• Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions for solving problems in the Tax and Legal business
• Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
• Develops knowledge of service areas and global mobility service delivery model variations across clients and ensures compliance by understanding individual income tax rules
You are also expected to:
• Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
• Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
• Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
• Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
• Bachelor degree
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
• Interpersonal skills with efficient communication with both peers and clients
• Has long term commitment for this job
• Self-motivated and be able to take initiative
• Hard-working spirit with strong sense of responsibility
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
Follow us on WeChat 德勤招聘