Financial Analysis Consultant
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Represent and advocate for GS Displays in business reviews and strategic initiatives with Business Units, Sales Segments and Planning teams, and other cross-functional groups.
- Provide guidance and play influential role during Outlook, Forecast and Annual Plan interlocks with Sales Segments and Business Units. Partner with cross functional leadership teams on action plans to achieve forecast targets.
- Update Leadership Team on key initiatives each quarter and deliver action plans in support of these initiatives.
- Collaborate with Procurement on Product cost details, analytics and future projections
- OpEx management in partnership with the FP&A team, by maintaining high standards of analysis and support for Outlooks, Forecasts, headcount reporting and Executive Reviews.
- Drive process improvement initiatives by sharing and incorporating best practices related to growth and profitability
- Participate, guide business partners during the Product Development cycle on required financials and costing associated with new product and product transitions
- Other ad-hoc analysis supporting GS Displays.
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Finance or a related field;
- MBA/CPA or equivalent is a plus.
- Prior FP&A and Segment experience is also a plus but not required.
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerBI.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate competencies in driving for results, dealing with ambiguity and the ability to handle multiple, conflicting priorities.
Must have good interpersonal and leadership skills to drive results, and excellent command skills while partnering with the sales teams.
The individual should also have advanced ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy to help the business achieve its financial targets.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.