Why should you choose us?
There are several teams in our Finance department, majority of which take part in financial and management accounting and finance systems support. Most of the teams enjoy flexible working hours.
The daily job in our teams is quite diverse. It is about accounting, budgeting, analyses, reporting and investigation. You will solve more complex tasks with lots of challenges across business units. You can learn a lot about different ERP systems, accounting and tax legislation requirements in different countries and master your advanced excel and analytical skills. We play substantial role in transformation from the SSC to Centre of Excellence. As a CoE, we will provide advisory, guidance, best practices and support to the end markets. That is why we are looking for you!
What will you do?
- Be responsible for accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts
- Review monthly performance including variance to budget and forecast, trend analysis, department reviews, providing comprehensive commentary and identifying areas of opportunity
- Assisting the Head of Finance & Financial Controller with the preparation of the annual budget and reforecasts. This includes partnering with budget owners to achieve the best profitability for the business
- Reviewing the balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis for risks
- Review month-end packs with budget owners on a monthly basis to understand variances and update forecast as required. Review and discuss any key movements with the Financial Controller & Head of Finance
- Preparing year-end accounts and balance sheet file and being the key point of contact for both internal and external auditors
- Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of statutory reporting and tax returns
- Be a champion of change for operating processes in order to optimise finance as a business enabler capable of ultimately driving the business objectives
- Develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant
- 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting function in a high paced environment, preferably retail
- Excellent technical knowledge of accounting and financial principles, incorporating IFRS
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proactive problem-solving skills and provides solutions
- A highly, self-motivated team player
- Flexible, can prioritise competing and tight deadlines and able to work on own initiative
- Confident, assertive, enthusiastic and friendly
Suitable only for applicants currently eligible to work in the EU.
What we offer to make you happier?
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more (even with UK colleagues)
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus and loyalty scheme, sick days
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits, other are full of sports
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer BBQ, Halloween concert, regular team buildings and much more)