P2P Analyst / Associate
* Great working culture!
* Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our company!
* Strategic location ~ within walking distance to MRT and KL Monorail!
* Willing to work ANZ Hours
- Responsible for processing all vendor invoices, credit notes, debit notes, statutory payment, and intercompany invoices accurately and timely.
- Audit and process staff T&E expenses claims in accordance to country policy and procedure and respond to any queries on a timely manner.
- Perform month-end closing activities and ensure correct coding and account code.
- Manage vendor and stakeholder relations in a proactive manner.
- Request vendor/supplier statement and prepare reconciliation. Investigate & clear any open items.
- Investigate and assist in clearing open bank & Interco reconciliation items.
- Check and maintain vendor master file details & bank details – including creation, updates, deletion of vendor data.
- Ensure all payment rejections, posting issues and queries are being investigate timely to meet Service Level Agreements (“SLA’).
- Clear invoice workflow on a daily basis.
- Adhere to payment run schedule and any adhoc payment request process.
- Ensure the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting – management, reconciliation, journal file for GL, tax and any adhoc request is accurate and timely.
- Ensure requests and queries are investigated, actioned, and communicated to customer within agreed timelines and quality levels.
- Ensure group email are being cleared on timely basis and adhere to SLA.
- Prepare and update Standard Operating Procedure and successfully transition of P2P activities to KL COE and ensure compliance to Customer’s policy and procedure and country regulation.
- Handle audit queries related to P2P.
- Participate in UAT, RPA and other CI projects.
- Perform spend and supplier analysis.
- Prepare dashboard reporting for management on P2P performance, SLA and trend.
- Successful transition of P2P processes to Malaysia.
- Meeting Client’s Service Level Agreement – timely & correct payment, resolve issues, queries within the agreed SLA.
- Prepare Standard of Operating Procedure within agreed quality and timeline.
- Maintain vendor data and related information accurately and timely in the system.
- Compliance with Company policies and procedures, including SOX.
Requirements/ Experience/ Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in P2P with minimum 1 year in SSC or BPO environment.
- Professional Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent.
- Experience in ERP system – P2P end to end.
- Experience working on Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environment – Citrix and virtual meeting/ discussion.
- Proficient use of applicable technology and MS Office, advanced Excel skills is an added advantage.
- Experience in P2P operations for Australia and New Zealand is an added advantage.
- Experience in transition – knowledge transfer.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamic 365 is an added advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and collaborative team spirit.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply for P2P Analyst / Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly