ERP Implementation Analyst
ERP IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST (Oracle/NetSuite, MS Dynamics, Workday, etc.)
As an ERP Implementation Analyst at A.I. Consulting Solutions you will work with project leads/managers and other functional implementation analysts to advise, execute, optimize and support ERP implementations of cloud applications such as Oracle/NetSuite, Salesforce.com and other leading cloud solutions. You will help global organizations transform and optimize their current business process by implementing changes and best practices to their existing systems using A.I. Consulting Solutions Implementation Methodologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, data migration and project reviews
- Work alongside a project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Lead globally accepted accounting and business process discussion and gather business requirements for future-state enhancements and optimizations based on leading practices
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems, configure and integrate new systems into client's infrastructure
- Work with implementation team to create and execute testing scenarios in NetSuite. Assist with data migration from existing systems to NetSuite
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
- Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
- Develop informational reports
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or related field required
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
- Must have familiarity with general accounting practices (General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Banking and Treasury). Awareness of US GAAP is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Must be fluent in Spoken and Written English
- In no more than 250 words, please explain why you would like to join AI Consulting Solutions and why, based on your relevant experience, you are a suitable candidate who can help leading global organizations transform for the future.
- Please attach this written request as a supplement to your CV on your application.
Additional Qualifications (Nice to have, not required)
- Experience with Web Services Integrations
- Experience working with XML, HTML, CSS, or SQL
- Advanced NetSuite training will be provided
- NetSuite certification fees will be reimbursed based on successful passing.
- Major US and Pakistan Bank Holidays are all observed
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. A.I. Consulting Solutions is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. You have an opportunity to work directly with global clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.