A great opportunity for an ambitious team player to join a friendly and supportive business that encourage staff development and promote excellent work life balance and staff well being.
An award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants operating Nationally with multiple office bases. An ambitious accountancy firm that have seen dramatic growth which is a testament to great leadership, continued support and staff development, by way of mentorship.
As part of your role as an Accounts Senior within the Business Services team in Hertford, you will be working to produce complex annual statutory accounts for a diverse and interesting client base.
You will be experienced and comfortable using FRS102/102(A). As well as providing recommendations and advice to your clients from an accounting perspective, you will also be supporting colleagues at a more junior level to assist within your team. You should enjoy the coaching element of the role and be able to constructively offer advice for improvements.
The successful Accounts Senior:
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Produce full statutory accounts ready for manager / partner review
- Be able to review work of the juniors including VAT and bookkeeping
- Be up to date with your CPD
- Be Team player
- Confident to bring ideas to the business services team
- Contributory Pension
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Organised Social Events
- Ongoing training development plans