Junior Consultant Valuation, Modeling and Economics (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
To learn more about our service offerings, please visit What you can do here.
- You will assist project teams in performing valuations for the purpose of: management planning, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization and corporate strategy.
- You review valuation reports performed by other valuers and provide a credibility check on the valuation inputs and fair value estimation.
- You assist executives on proposals and new business opportunities.
- You participate in engagement management, engagement execution and reporting, and client relationship building and management.
- You demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset.What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are highly motivated. We’re looking for logical thinkers with a passion for valuations and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
- Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- You hold a master’s degree with specialization in Finance, Economics, Accounting, business or similar.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or German will be an advantage.
- Financial modeling skills and the ability to create financial models based on client’s strategic financial business plans, as well as building models from scratch.
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, and teaming skills, ability to work under tight deadlines.
- PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company.
- Personal development: all of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront