Office and Client Manager
This role is full time and office based in Slough.
Competitive Salary offered based on the qualification and experience
A dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy firm is looking for an Office/client Manager with past experience of bookkeeping and dealing with international teams to start as soon as possible.
We are a UK based accountancy firm and serve our UK clients through our UK offices as well as overseas office in South East Asia.
We need someone with a UK business qualification and good communication and interpersonal skills. You may be required to travel to our overseas office in South East Asia and hence a good knowledge of Urdu/Hindi language is required.
- Managing day to day office administration and HR duties
- Onboarding new clients, documentation and updating systems
- New client meetings to demonstrate our business model and job delivery methods
- Dealing with clients queries
- Ensuring timely processing and delivery of jobs
- Review data delivery and job processing methods to ensure quality output
- Acting as a main point of contact for UK and overseas staff queries
- Screening and Setting up of new joiners (UK and overseas staff members)
- Review and process office purchase orders
- Bookkeeping and processing vat returns
- Travel to our Pakistan office
- Past bookkeeping experience and knowledge of Urdu/Hindi language
- Good knowledge of Xero, QuickBooks and sage 50
- Past office management or administration experience
For more information, please APPLY NOW