Channel Finance Business Analyst (Contract)
The Channel Center of Excellence is an organization within Sales and Marketing SMG Finance supporting our distributor worldwide. The Channel COE provides end to end finance service including distributor reporting of more than 200 distributor accounts as well as distributor revenue close and reporting that contributes more than 20 percentage of total Intel's annual revenue. Those data are the basis for Intel's channel revenue recognition and the SMG uses for product procurement and market projections. The position is involved on merger and acquisition, ad-hoc project automation (EBP), quarterly financial reporting and supports geo managerial reporting.
Requires through working knowledge of finance, accounting, and business analysis. Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business-related field and 3+ years of related practical experience. Work independently with minimum supervision to ensure work or projects assigned timely delivery and able to meet critical deadline. Able to consult distributor to ensure timely and accurate distributor reporting. Able to develop solution plan for problems, ensure process efficiency and productivity to meet KPI target. Able to understand business process and their interrelationship and perform inventory reconciliation to ensure the accuracy level of inventory. Strong sense of risk assessment and ensure control and compliance on internal and external standard and policies. Collaboration and build customer relationship with operational business group and management group to provide support for information or data required.
- Proficient use of Power Bi, system aptitude and experience with SAP or multiple financial systems
- Good communication and able to collaboration and develop business partnership across same or different organization and location to understand and proactively contribute customer requirement
- Business acumen and able to understand business process and interrelationship, develop solution plan for problem solving
- Sense of criticalness and able understand of risk management and controls
- Project management and data analysis to provide data for business decision making
- Manage to meet critical deadlines and able to provide supports for ad hoc tasks
- Good discipline, organization skills and strong action orientation
- Excellent written and verbal English communication, able to clearly and concisely articular issues to diverse audiences