Financial Analysis Sr Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as aAdvisor, Financial Analysis on our Global Operation Finance team in Penang.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Financial Analysis to join our team in Penang and play a key role in the evolution of Dell.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Responsible for the standard cost setting in inventory and sales order management systems
- Analyze monthly cost package & support complex cost queries and support costing for new product launches
- Resolve operational issue & analyze financial impacts
- Ensure compliance to internal controls for cost planning processes, relating to product costing and material variances and lead in preparation and testing of yearly CSA
- Drive improvement in Cost Planning processes to deliver better product cost information in terms of completeness, accuracy and timeliness
- Support strategic initiatives such as perform UAT for new projects & ensure business processes are aligned and ready to support the cost planning requirements
- This position requires attention to detail, while also managing relationships and expectations through various levels of management. The position requires strict adherence to review and reporting deadlines. The ideal candidate must demonstrate initiative, be organized and be able to work well both independently and within a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any accounting professional qualifications
- Min. working experience of3 years in audit and MNC environment
- Preferably with Costing experience and strong Accounting background
- Strong financial acumen and comfortable in managing complex and multi-dimensional data
- Self-motivated & independent, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours and a team player
- Detail oriented and excellent in organizing & analytical skills, with a very strong aptitude for standard software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.