Senior Manager - Strategy & Transformation | Automobile | UAE
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
- The purpose of the job is to shape the Financial Services Strategy of Al Futtaim. This includes automotive finance and insurance products, new ways to sell, leasing and rental initiatives and future mobility projects.
- The role will compose of high impact assignments, such as developing strategies and business cases, performing quantitative analysis to discover revenue opportunities, delivering transformation projects for Al Futtaim Financial Services as a project owner, manager or subject matter expert, contributing to Al Futtaim Automotive (AFA) level transformation and incubation projects, and assessing and/or implementing technology or process enhancements.
- The role will also manage several business critical governance initiatives, such as system governance, incentive policy governance and other types of business governance (products, regulations, and processes).
- This is a very diverse and challenging high-exposure role and potential to make an impact on the future of Al Futtaim Finance and the wider Al Futtaim Automotive Group.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (pos graduate education preferred).
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Prior experience in strategy development as well as project management preferably in a financial services environment
- Minimum of 5 relevant years automotive finance / insurance / leasing or rental experience
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Comfortable with number crunching, intermediate excel modelling and quantitative analyses
- Good understanding of and interest in process improvements and technologies
- Self-starter, accountable and results-oriented; takes initiative is able to commit to and meet establishes deadlines and objectives, is able to work independently as a team player.
- Fast learner, agile, keen and capable of handling new and changing assignments (often greenfield work), strong organizational skills are a must
- Analytical and curious; Ability to understand and interpret business contexts and complex/new scenarios/topics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills; able to present to and interact with management level and larger audiences, resolve/anticipate conflict, and attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.