Replacement - Senior Credit Specialist #180726
Your field of responsibility
Your activities will be: analysis and assessment of Lombard Lending, Share-Backed Lending and Less Liquid Financial Collateral transactions, incl. the quality of the collateral, the client and the structure of the deal, analysis and assessment of Annual Reports provided by Corporate clients asking for loans, preparation of credit requests for approval by the relevant credit authority holder incl. rating determination, collateral concentration assessment, etc, ensuring credit transactions align with risk appetite and local and global credit policies coupled with the proactive management of credit risks including the timely identification of positions at risk and undertaking appropriate mitigating actions.
Your future colleagues
A challenging and exciting role as Senior Credit Officer in Credit Risk Management Wealth Management (CRM IWM) within the Italian CRM team based in Milan. CRM IWM is responsible for handling overall credit risk aligned with the bank’s credit appetite, policies, and business objectives
An active role in the further development of the local Wealth Management’s Lombard Lending offering
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are searching for profiles with:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Economics or Finance
- About 10 years working experience in (international) Wealth Management as credit officer or in structuring Lombard credit solutions
- Knowledge of other credit product (unsecured lending, Commercial and Residential RE, cash flow lending) financing is a plus
- Fluent in English (German is an advantage)
- Project management skills are a plus
- Good analytical skills, excellent communicator, and solution provider; hands-on mentality and ability to work independently and systematically, take ownership and be persistent
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.