Junior financial controller
Our company INTECH is a portfolio company of UMG Investments with a focus on industrial goods and services. We are currently developing in several sectors such as railway and port logistics, industrial explosions, niche products for metallurgical production, as well as a commercial expertise centre for the UMG Investments portfolio.
You will perform the following interesting tasks:
- compile PL \ BS \ CF management reports by business lines on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- make the budget PL \ BS \ CF, the forecast of financial indicators. Describe the reasons for deviations from the budget / plan;
- prepare a monthly cash flow plan and fact-finding plan for the month;
- carry out financial control of operations: coordinate contracts and applications for payment, control observance of requirements of internal regulations by initiators of expenses;
- provide operative support of directions of business on financial questions.
You definitely should apply if you:
- have 2+ years of experience in audit/finance;
- have knowledge of financial accounting and understanding the interplay between the PL \ BS \ CF forms;
- graduated in finance / audit and accounting;
- are learning ACCA/DirIFR that will be your advantage;
- are result-oriented, proactive and responsible;
- have analytical thinking and dedication, know how to work in a team;
- know English at Upper-intermediate level;
- are a confident user of the following computer programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, 1C.
- creative and close-knit team;
- interesting challenges and tasks;
- competitive salary;
- medical insurance;
- education and development;
- the opportunity to work remotely;
- corporate life: offsite teambuilding, online and offline events;
- a cozy office (near Lukyanivska metro station).