Senior Consultant, Management Consulting
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG has been working in Ukraine since 1992, and our goal has always been to use the firm's global intellectual potential, combined with the practical experience of our Ukrainian professionals, to help leading companies to achieve their goals. In Ukraine KPMG's offices are in Kyiv and Lviv.
Given our strong prospects for continued growth and success, we are looking for experienced professionals to join our team and grow with us, in order to meet the needs of our expanding client base.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Senior Consultant, Management Consulting.
- Key team member on complex assignments in strategic advisory: strategy review and development, market assessment, products development
- Working on deal advisory engagements: commercial due diligence, integration and separation planning and implementation assistance, synergy evaluation, post merger integration
- Designing and executing strategic and financial analyses on prospective target companies and markets
- Conducting research to help our clients assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment on target companies
- Participating in the design and delivery of interview programs with clients, customers and other potential industry participants
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables and marketing initiatives
- Being involved in business development activity
- Coaching and supervising junior staff
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Degree from a leading university, strong academic record
- At least 3 year of experience in a strategic advisory, strategic marketing, corporate finance or equity research in a strategy consultancy, B4 firm, investment bank or large corporation
- Experience in mapping and analysis of 'AS IS' processes, re-engineering and development of 'TO BE' business-process, knowledge of various BPM software, notations systems and methodologies is an advantage if supported by involvement in practical works/completed projects.
- Strong analytical (both quantitative and qualitative) skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and structuring abilities, ability to anticipate and mitigate potential risks and issues
- Proven successful track record and experience in strategy development and operational projects, high competences in project management with good knowledge of PM methodologies
- Sound commercial acumen and background, previous exposure to the preparation of project proposals, pitches' meetings with clients and with presenting tasks execution
- Result focused person with ‘hands on’ and 'can do' approach
- Reliable and highly committed team member with strong interpersonal skills, respect to people and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and/or low supervision
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must
- High proficiency in MS office and other specific business software, tools and applications (think-cell, infographics etc...)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.