Finance Analyst - Group FP&A
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarters are located in Poznan and Warsaw.
The European Finance HUB is a part of the GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Two similar units, responsible for serving the Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst, Group FP&A based in the Warsaw office, being responsible for providing complex planning, reporting and accounting services to our Corporate Finance teams, thus playing a crucial and active role in the delivery of new medicines to patients around the world.
How you will contribute to our success:
- You will be supporting the GSK financial planning and forecasting processes, performing business analysis to formalize the GSK forecast revisions and communicating with stakeholders to understand business drivers
- You will prepare corporate instructions for planning exercises, review submission templates and presentations, and refresh plan analysis reports
- You will be responsible for reconciling submission sign-off files with the financial consolidation systems
- You will be involved in leading specific parts of the planning process – managing the tools and stakeholders involved to deliver
- You will be preparing templates, posting journals and project managing the creation of complex reports for the financial plan
- You will refresh actuals analysis files to review the monthly progress towards plan achievement for segments and regions
- You will be responsible for preparation and refresh of corporate templates to review and perform analysis on the plan
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting (qualified or nearing qualifications: ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- 2-3 years of experience in finance and planning
- Understanding of budgeting, forecasting and accounting processes
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong consumer-focus with ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP FC
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.