Manager, Regional Finance
Get to know the Role:
A Manager in the Financial Reporting team is responsible for the practical application of IFRS; and the development, implementation and monitoring of IFRS based accounting policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with IFRS across the Grab Group.
The day-to-day activities:
- Partnering with business teams to provide a financial reporting perspective;
- Documented analysis of the accounting for products, services and transactions across multiple business verticals - with a focus on revenue, financial instruments, business combinations and consolidation, valuation and impairment assessment;
- Engagement with external auditors to substantiate accounting views and treatment;
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS;
- Documentation of detailed accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with IFRS;
- Standardization of application of accounting policy across multiple locations and business verticals in the Grab Group
- Providing financial reporting training as part of a planned learning and development program to multiple stakeholders across designations and functions.
The must haves:
- A passion for continual learning!
- Professional Accountant qualification - qualified CPA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Minimum 8+ years experience in an IFRS based audit/advisory/controllership role with sound knowledge of IFRS
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to function with a high degree of independence, adapt quickly and multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills across designations, functions, countries and cultures
- Practical knowledge of the external audit process within large audit firms.
- Knowledge and experience of the PCAOB, SOX and SEC auditing and reporting requirements.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.