Senior Associate-Collateral Analysis
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution.
Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across FID and Institutional Equities Division (IED) ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
This role is part of Securitized Products Group in Morgan Stanley supporting the sales and trading businesses based in New York through collateral analysis of residential mortgage loans from India. This is a dynamic role and will suit someone who is enthusiastic and proactive. The collateral analysis role will assist in Regulatory Reporting (including CCAR reporting) for the Residential Whole Loan Trading Desk
- Data scrubbing, calculations, data analysis, generating reports in multiple formats;
- Running data through indigenous and licensed models
- Support the Residential Whole Loan Trading Desk in analyzing data related to pools of residential mortgage loans
- Assist in Regulatory Reporting, including CCAR reporting, for the Residential Whole Loan Trading Desk
- Strong quantitative, analytical , Excel, and modelling skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, and thrive in a dynamic and often ambiguous work environment
- Pro-active and results oriented mind-set
- Strong organizational
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and across organizational boundaries