Finance Manager-Automotive | Al Futtaim Finance | Dubai, UAE
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
As a member of Al Futtaim Finance , Finance Managerwill be responsible for
Accounting, Reporting & Governance
- Well versed with accounting and reporting standards
- Receivable and provisioning management as per IFRS9
- Managing regulatory and internal management reporting
- To support in defining financial framework of “Financial Services” company
- Ensure Organization Governance towards various laws and regulations is well managed and adhered.
- Ensure effective Implementation and adherence to the AFG policies, particularly on governance, compliance and ethics.
- Suggests and built internal controls around various functions to safeguard the financial assets of the business.
- Mid-month forecast and actual financial preparation on monthly basis
- Month end closing activities i.e. accruals and schedules for financial statement
- Maintain all documentation related to other external parties and regulators
- DOA and POA management
- Maintain the documentation related to the Board Meetings and Board Committees
- Support in providing documentation and workings for the Statutory Audit
- Support in the Regulatory and Internal Audit
- Enhance coordination with auto-shared services, brand finance teams, automotive clusters and head office financial teams
- Finance portfolio tracking, management and publish of KPIs
Systems and Process
- Accounting Policies and processes are well defined, upto date with the latest changes as required by regulatory as well as AFG guidelines
- Support in process improvement, optimization and automation
- Lead the system enhancement and implementation, if any for finance touch points
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with extensive experience of minimum 6-9 years in medium and large corporate world, multi-culture environment (preferred finance company)
- Knowledge on management and corporate accounting of a finance company, IFRS and IAS
- Experience on financial and corporate finance compliance function, ability to interpret laws and regulations with suggestion on implementation plan
- Financial modelling and ability to analyse financials, maintain KPIs as a core support for management decisions
- Multitasking, adaptability, Quality and time management as a core
- UAE experience with good understanding of ERP system, other systems and interfaces typical associated for a finance company
- Excellent oral, written communication & relationship management skills with ability to influence peers, team and senior management
- Proven leadership skills to manage, train and develop the direct reports
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.