Associates / Senior Associates in Assurance
Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you'll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients' information.
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design audit approaches, conduct field audit engagements, lead audit teams
- Participate in the completion of client annual reports and interact with clients to discuss field audit issues
- Participate in pre-audit planning for audit engagements
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control and conduct audit tests
- Participate in the audit and preparation of financial statements and reports
- Perform analytical reviews of audit documents and preparing the documentation supporting audit opinions
- Utilizing specialized audit software to develop audit work papers, perform tracking and forecasting for audit engagements
- Risk management, development of industry awareness, development of client relationships
- Degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting.
- ACCA / CPA qualification or equivalent is required (in progress).
- 2-5 years of relevant audit experience within an international professional services firm.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in developing and coaching teams (for Senior Associate).
- Excellent knowledge of English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV (‘Apply’ button -> Create account).
- Job offer.
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.