Manager / Senior - IT Audit (Risk Advisory)
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Why join us
Technological change and deep transformations present new and unknown risks, but also new opportunities to create value. In today’s volatile and ever more complex business environment, companies need to have confidence in their governance, risk management and internal control processes. Join Mazars’ IT Audit/Risk Advisory team (HK office) in building the resilience our clients need to protect their long-term performance. The role is based in Hong Kong.
What you can expect
- Assist in design and execute the day-to-day activities of IT-related audits and risk assessments, with a focus on strategic, operational and regulatory / compliance related risks
- Plan activities related to development of audit program, and execution of internal audits and IT control assessments
- Review clients' processes and controls against leading practice and industry frameworks, identify gaps in design and execution, and communicate issues and recommendations to engagement leads and senior management of clients
- Assist with proposal development, project scoping, delivery risk management and the initial review of deliverables
- Identify business opportunities and work with wider team to generate growth
- Contribute to technology risk knowledge base and internal practice development initiatives
- Supervise and provide performance management for junior / senior staff working on assigned engagements
- Write and present clear and concise reports and presentations containing meaningful observations and recommendations to clients, and document procedures performed and conclusions reached related to projects
- Lead proposal and business development activities by building propositions, identifying of new target clients, building business relationships with key executives, developing/presenting proposals, and assisting with client presentations
- Engagement management including the managing of scoping, delivery risk management and the review of deliverables
Who we are looking for
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience working within an internal audit, IT risk or IT compliance function as an internal employee or as part of a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Hands on experience in executing risk-based IT-related internal audits and/or risk and control assessments, leveraging IT governance and control frameworks such as COBIT, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, and ITIL
- Member or finalist of CISA, PMP, CISSP, CGEIT or CRISC certification
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes within industry sectors
- Experience with IT Risk Management and three lines of defense frameworks
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver work within tight timelines, on budget and at a high level of quality
- Strong teamwork ability and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) and exceptional interpersonal skills; able to gain the confidence and respect of senior level staff
- Willing to travel (more than 50%) and ability to work diligently under pressure
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as Seniors.
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of the base salary you will be receiving, we offer a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, discretionary performance bonus, qualified pay, birthday leave, marriage leave and employee activities. For your career progression, we will provide examination support, including but not limited to study / examination leave and subsidy along the way.
Please apply with detailed resume, university transcript, HKDSE / public examination certificates, current salary, expected salary and earliest availability. All personal data collected would be for recruitment purpose only.