Depositary Analyst/Assistant manager
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are building a new team to support our Chanel islands colleagues with Fund processes.
You will provide support to the Head of Depositary Services and the Directors on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained. You will be proactive in the management of staff to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures of the Company as a whole.
To safeguard customer relations by ensuring that work is undertaken efficiently and effectively on an on-going basis.
- Manage the take-on of new clients to include preparation of material, evidence gathering, and systems set up.
- Assist with the preparation of fee quotes for potential new clients.
- Review the AIF’s investment and cash transactions.
- Review the quarterly bank and investments ledger reconciliations to check the consistency of the depositary’s cash position with those of the fund.
- Ensure that the AIF has ownership of assets and obtain documented evidence of verification.
- Prepare all necessary reporting to the AIF/AIFM.
- Respond to all client questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Identify risk items that require to be investigated further and that require escalation.
- Review all depositary checklists when required in accordance with procedures.
- Always remain objective and protect the clients and Company’s interests.
- Ensure agreed timelines are adhered to
- Regularly review the Depositary policy and procedure and if appropriate, recommend changes to put in place.
- Ensure that the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients of the Company
- Undertake ad hoc projects on an ongoing basis.
- Support the Head of Depositary in performing their depositary duties regarding cash flow monitoring, oversight, and safekeeping.
- Attend periodic client meetings where necessary and assist your depositary colleagues during those meetings.
- Continued on-going servicing of funds by providing clients with suitable solutions in response to their queries
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (C1)
- Previous experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administrative or Depositary Services department.
- Knowledge of legal regulatory and industry requirements.
- Knowledge of business processes, standards, policies and procedures.
- Relationship and team building.
- Strong people management experience.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Hands on approach with the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, both individually and as part of a team.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
- Possibilities of further development within international structures