Senior, Tax Advisory
We are assembling a #1 team that is capable and passionate about empowering CEOs of SMEs to step up and to make any vision, dream or desire become a reality.
So, we are calling for a #1 team to join us. We believe that there is a powerful driving force in all of us; let’s awaken this force and use it to enable SMEs to step forward and truly be a pillar in contributing to the nation's growth.
To advise on general tax advisory works from income tax, Real Property Gains Tax and stamp duty point view
- To advise on general tax advisory works from income tax, Real Property Gains Tax and stamp duty point view
- To assist in general tax exposure in merger, acquisition and group restructuring exercise.
- To perform tax due diligence review
- To prepare Transfer Pricings advisory and documentation
- To assist in handling tax audit and investigation on behalf of taxpayers
- To assist in tax incentive application to relevant government agencies
- To prepare for ad-hoc project paper such as capital maximisation study, reinvestment allowance study and etc
- To advise on withholding tax and indirect tax implications on cross border transactions
- To advise on general sales and service tax study ad planning
- To advise on sales and service tax implications on the proposed business model
- To assist in applying for customs rulings
- To assist in appealing to the tax authority on the tax audit and investigation matters
- To prepare for the capital statement for individual taxpayers and etc
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance major in Taxation
- Minimum 2 years of tax advisory experience
- Good tax knowledge & Transfer pricing knowledge.
- Planning and organising skills
- Innovative and critical thinking to resolve issues and develop solutions
- Interpersonal skills to engage with people effectively
- Client engagement skills
- ACCA Approved Employer with study and exam leave provided
- YYC Talent University customized workshops or programs to develop staffs
- Extra Holidays which include Birthday Leave
- Flexi working hours (8 hours per day)
Why join us?
YYC, an accounting firm founded in 1974 by providing business solutions such as audit and assurance, taxation, business advisory and accounting to entrepreneurs from different industries.
To be the No.1 world-class accounting and advisory firm in Asia
To inspire everyone to overcome their odds, unleash their potential and find fulfilment in life
Our iCore Values:
# One Team
If you are searching for a rewarding career with attractive remuneration and training opportunities, please click apply and join us today!
Our website for your reference http://www.yycadvisors.com/
Apply for Senior, Tax Advisory
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly