Corporate Finance Analyst
- Ensure quality of the datapacks is maintained by performing checks in terms of formula accuracy, internal consistency and formatting
- Assist superiors with other value-added services provided to foreign Corporate Finance teams
- Assist other departments (Assurance, Accounts preparation, Bookkeeping) within BDO Solutions when required.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or partly ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- HSC (including Maths) - minimum 3Bs at Principal level
- 1-2 years' experience in Accounting/Audit/Finance.
Experience in the preparation of UK GAAP / IFRS /US GAAP financial statements is a plus.
- Detail oriented and sensitive to numbers
- Computer literacy - Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to work odd hours when required