We are looking to recruit a number of talented Qualified or Part Qualified auditors to join our rapidly expanding Truro and Plymouth Audit team.
- To assist us with our ambitious growth plans, we are on the look out for self-motivated auditors who are looking to play a key role in one of UK’s most forward thinking and progressive accountancy practices.
- This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
- Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, you will be part of a business that recognises the importance of offering a healthy work/life balance to its audit team.
- Not only will this role give you the opportunity to make a real difference to your clients, it will also provide you with the skills and experience that you need to develop into a future leader of our business.
Outside of the normal day job, there will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will help you quickly progress to Manager – this can be everything from supporting in our business development programme through to enrolling on our management development training sessions.
You will get to work with a broad range of clients from well-known names, fast growing owner managed businesses through to academy schools and charities.
Acting as a business advisor, you will actively contribute towards the success of your client’s business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and executing audits and other assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP
- Building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring that a quality service is delivered
- Developing and coaching our trainees so that they become accomplished business advisors
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – We can provide full study support if you require it
- Experienced at taking responsibility for a range of audit assignments
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
- Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
- A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager or Alison Oliver; Audit Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.