Trainee ( Fund Accountant) - Nanjing
For our office in Nanjing, we are looking for an Intern within our Fund Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will benefit from on the job training and workshops delivered by senior Fund Accounting Officer. In this role, Fund accounting Officer will be responsible for a backloading project with oversee by senior fund accountant. On a-daily basis, the intern will be
- Download historical data from existing system;
- Map the TB into new system;
- Record any investments and capital level activities into new system based on data from existing system;
- Reconcile all the data from existing system to new system.
- Major in accounting and finance;
- Be able to work at least 4 days a week;
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal groups;
- Strong spoken and written English is required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and strong desire to learn new financial software;
- Strong initiative to quickly learn and master new concept.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.