Management Associate Program
The 2-year program covers fundamental functional disciplines in the field of practice including job rotations every three to six months, opportunities to be in touch with Management Personnel from various levels and departments as well as wide exposure in SAP, projects, mentoring, training, involvement in process improvements initiatives and analysis assignments. Aimed to grow well-rounded future leaders, we are currently seeking for enthusiastic Graduates to join our Information & Technology/Human Resource/Finance & Accounting divisions.
- Fresh Graduates from reputable University with a minimum CGPA 3.20 and/or with less than 15 months’ work experience
- Degree/Master’s in relevant fields
- Self-driven person with strong analytical and communication skills
- Willing to be mobilized including travelling abroad for on-site assignments
- Keen to explore various roles and develop cross functional knowledge
Internship, Finance & Accounting
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:-
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Record to Report
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.