Assistant Manager / Manager, Forensic and Integrity Services, Riyadh
Whether facing acts of fraud, government investigations or regulatory inquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients turn to EY Forensics for assistance.
Our forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, anti-corruption and anti-money laundering specialists work with our clients’ legal counsel, internal audit and compliance departments investigating complex issues and developing practical solutions that address operational challenges.
We apply the collective knowledge and insight gleaned from working across industries and geographies to help our clients conduct fraud risk assessments and institute proactive anti-corruption programs. Furthermore, we utilize forensic data analytics that enable corporations to manage risk and regulatory compliance.
A position has arisen for an Assistant Manager / Manager to join the business, supporting MENA wide projects. This is an ideal opportunity to develop you career in the consulting space, to work on a diverse portfolio of projects, gaining exposure to a fast – paced market with evolving challenges and opportunities and to support the development of junior team members.
Your key responsibilities
As a Forensic & Integrity Services Manager, you will actively participate in client engagements as well as assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders. You will also establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
With guidance from partners, directors and senior managers, you'll identify potential business opportunities for EY. By drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. You'll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives and will consistently drive projects to completion, determining that the work is of high quality.
Your role in leading teams or parts of teams on engagements will depend on the size of the engagement and will be under the responsibility of senior members of the team. They will look to you to anticipate and identify risks, and escalates issues as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five years of post-qualification experience in forensic accounting, forensic data analytics, fraud investigation, anti-corruption and anti-money laundering programs or regulatory compliance
- Experience in business development
- Client liaison experience
- Experience simultaneously handling diverse and pressing assignments and sensitive and adversarial situations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm
- Fluent Arabic communication skills
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.