Accounts Manager-System & Process Compliance | Automotive Finance Shared Services | Dubai, UAE
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Accounts Manager – System & Process Compliance
About The Role:
As a member of AFSS / Automotive Finance team – to support the Management in:
- Support IT strategic roadmap from finance perspective for the UAE and Overseas Automotive operations.
- Develop process guidelines and procedures for finance function and standardize the processes across entities.
- Lead implementation of digitization initiatives within the finance function within automotive.
- Implement best Business Processes in a ERP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers' business processes as part of the overall ERP programme.
- Provide support and project manage the end-to-end life cycle management whilst partnering with IT teams.
- You are required to Support Automotive Global Head of Process & Compliance and co-ordinates with Financial Controllers, Cluster 1, 2 & 3 finance teams and operations managers.
- Constantly interact other Finance teams in ensuing smart process and system compliance.
Process Specialisation and Support
- Develop and support process expertise on automotive business processes encompassing New units / Used Units / Parts / Service / Rental & Leasing Operations.
- Develop and support functional expertise on Inbound, Outbound, Finance integration on accounting, treasury, tax & reporting (FI-PCA).
System Development and Implementation
- Drive the strategic IT roadmap across automotive finance operations with the central theme of standardization and automation.
- Implementation of IS Auto platform across Automotive network operations such as FAMCO, Select, GDA, AFF, Other overseas operations.
- Drive system and process improvements within the overseas automotive finance functions.
- Close collaboration with EIT on changes/developments and business led initiatives through requirements gathering, reviews blueprints etc.
- Drive roadmap of ERP and other satellite tools usage within Automotive for Implementation of Tax regimes.
- Project coordination across stakeholders. Collaborate with the business in identifying functional requirements for process and creating scripts for development through EIT.
Policy, Standard Operating procedures and Guidelines
- Conduct a process mapping exercise across finance operations with support from subject matter experts.
- Document the process flow and detailed standard operating procedures & E-Learning. Implement SOPs across the functions
- Assess the SOPs across overseas operation, recommend best practices and provides tools for its implementation.
- Implement a robust governance process in place to maintain the SOPs in an up-to date manner.
- Drive one way of doing things through process alignment.
- Quick turnaround to changing business environment and its reflection on finance processes
- Manage escalations and provide support to training and development plans.
- Continuous review of front-end business and core finance processes to identify opportunities for digitization and implementing changes in operations to make it more efficient, effective whilst strengthening the risk management and compliance
- Look at modern day tools and techniques for implementation in the existing or new business / finance processes.
- Collaborate with respective finance functions across business, centre of excellence and shared services.
- Manage the change management activities with inputs from respective Subject Matter Experts and collaboration with EIT, super users and power users.
- Ensure best practices are rolled out to all the entities / locations / showrooms.
Training & Development
- Devise training and development plans for finance associates relating to accounting, internal controls and specific skill set around IFRS, Treasury, Tax areas etc.
- Devise and implement a training program for training of finance associates across various functional work streams.
- Providing on-going training: It is essential that the jobholder is a ‘subject matter expert’ and has excellent presentation skills.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Professional accounting Qualification – CA/ACCA or equivalent
- A degree in Information Systems/Project Management related discipline would be preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience with at least 2 years of support of SAP /other ERP processes or retail support experience. Experience of working in the Automotive / retail industries will be preferred
- Analytical, Process oriented, good communication skills,
- Exposure to SAP ERP - SAP FI/CO Certified or super user with knowledge in SAP inbound and outbound process.
- Strong documentation ability in development of policies and procedures.
- End-to-end project life cycle management. In addition, need to be familiar with other databases, possess adequate project management skills and have good communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Innovative thinking
- Technical acumen
- Customer focus
- Strong decision-making and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong Customer Relationship building capability
- Sound influencing and negotiation skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.