Fund Accounting Manager, Officer
- Allocate resources across clients to ensure accuracy and timeliness while minimizing risk and expense. Ensure team participate in working groups to give client input and to help ensure improvements and solutions for clients and internal goals.
- Communicate to clients effectively and build strategic partnerships with your clients., escalate issues timely, and work well in a team environment to accomplish our goals. Communicate to management issues, projects, etc in a detailed manner to provide proper support to make decisions and actively participate in initiatives, working groups, and committees that relate to NAV/Accounting
- Ensure controls, checklists, procedures, and compliance requirements are met timely and accurately when delivering services to our clients. Train staff where necessary to ensure compliance. Look for ways to improve internal procedures here to find efficiencies keeping in mind risk, and compliance.
- Meet client deliverables timely and accurately. Proactively look for solutions to client problems to improve the process and reduce the cycles. Ensure teams have the proper resources, training, etc to meet deliverables. Account for the day-to-day management of team members and the maintenance of assigned activities, allocate and coordinate resources and handle personnel related issues
- Work with others to standardize and improve the process. Keep risk in mind and resources when trying to meet deliverables
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.