- Assist in planning (including the documentation of system process for the purpose of designing test of control) and execution of audit plan for the conduct of statutory audit on full set of accounts of exempt and non-exempt private limited companies including review of draft financial statements for various industries.
- Assist in the review of corporate tax computation including proof of deferred tax.
- Assist in the drafting of financial statements in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) or SFRS for SMEs.
- Assist in making sure outstanding matters, significant audit, and accounting issues highlighted during the audit fieldwork are properly addressed and documented in the audit work papers prior to signing off by engagement partner.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy, ACCA, CA or equivalent professional qualification
- Candidates with good academic background but with no experience will be considered as training will be provided.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.