You'll play a key role supporting our Client Services team, providing exceptional accounting administration services to your portfolio of clients.
We pride ourselves for being resilient, respectful and open. You’ll need to be pro-active, have a customer-focus mind and create and maintain strong and effective relationships with the UK teams and the wider group, in order to continue the culture of support and collaboration that we have.
You will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc financial information for our Clients. You will take ownership and respond Client/Investor queries promptly. Using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
It is essential that you follow the correct processes and procedures to help us ensure we are compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures. You will need to have a curious mind and use your initiative to identify any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- University Degree in Accountancy/Business/Maths or otherwise demonstrable strong aptitude for numeracy
- Successful completion of at least two ACCA or ACA exams
- Desire to complete either the ACCA or CIMA course towards full professional qualification
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a professional office environment either within an accounts department or preferably within an accounting service provider
- Experience in processing and providing financial information for review
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Work from home Capability- has a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.