Finance Manager - Construction (North Sumatera)
The Finance Manager will report directly to Finance Director and you will need to be hands on at work. This is a key role for the organization as you will be expected to provide accurate financial information to management for decision making.
Our client is a leading conglomerate company with large scope of operations in various different industries. They have developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Full hands on finance areas of the company which includes ensuring all the reporting compliance met and other requirements
- Project cost analysis, implementation, control, and reporting
- Preparation of budget and rolling forecast
- Preparation of long-term business plan
- Meet financial objectives
- Work closely with other departments to achieve and/or improve the organization performance
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Liaise with third party, e.g. external auditors and appraisals
This role is based in North Sumatera and you will be in touch with the other teams to collaborate. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background, as well as some years of experience in related companies. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and/or Professional Accounting Qualifications (ACCA/MACPA/ICAEW/CIMA or equivalent) is preferred.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of working experience at finance, accounting, tax in construction company.
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point).
- SAP experience is preferable.
- Understanding banking transaction is required (payment file, internet banking, FX, banking laws)
- Committed, enthusiastic, proactive, systematic, responsible & organized in work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to make change on way of work.
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa, both speaking and writing.
- Be a part of a strong leading conglomerate company with wonderful culture, history and reputation
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Opportunity to work with great professionals from another countries.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Handinata on +62 21 2958 8819.