Finance Manager (Global FMCG)
Our client is looking for individuals who are passionate in driving the business with multiple departments as finance business partner.
Our client is a global MNC in the FMCG industry with multiple key brand in the market. They are looking for talented individual to join their growing team
- Business partner to department
- Provide analytic support and develop actionable insights that will influence decision makers to allocate spend more effectively.
- Provide financial support across planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Prepare E-Comm, NPD, P/L for the business
- Lead evaluation, provide recommendation and key learning in the evaluation for any campaign, event or promotion
- Prepare and develop pricing structure for NPD or any price increase. Ensure the pricing is aligned to the business strategy.
- Lead the monthly discussion with multiple departments. Provide forecast spend on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile actual vs forecast on department spending's on a monthly basis. Ensure forecast accuracy. Gap analysis to be prepared during month end closing.
- Monthly deck preparation on financial slides and ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 year working experience in FP&A and business partnering.
- Strong commercial understanding & business acumen
- Result driven
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Good stakeholder management
Good Career Progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Kiong on +603 2302 4017