Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior
We are looking for an enthusiastic and technical Semi-Senior accountant to join our small and friendly team.
Working closely with the partners and manager of the practice the role offers exposure to a diverse range of clients. We actively encourage members of the practice to take ownership of their respective roles and see tasks through from start to finish. We feel this provides job satisfaction and fosters strong relations between the practice members and the clients we serve.
As the role offers a great deal of autonomy; the successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and able to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines effectively. However, as the practice primarily operates locally and with a 35-hour working week coupled with 25 days holiday allowance (plus bank holidays) a good work life balance is guaranteed.
The primary duties of this role are:
- Drafting statutory accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Liaising directly with clients for additional information and to answer queries
- Conducting audit fieldwork
- Drafting business tax computations
- Finalising accounts following discussions with clients
- Working closely with other members of the accounts team to ensure the smooth running of the workflow through the business.