Senior Officer - Regulatory Compliance
Education: ACCA qualified or CA Part Qualified.
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of enforcement orders pertaining to Join Inspection and Limited Inspection Reports received from the Oversight Committee.
- Coordination with Clearing Members and Joint Inspection Team in order to resolve issues/observations identified during the Joint Inspection and Audit of Clearing Member.
- Proper Maintenance of records relating to Joint Inspection.
- Assisting in verifying all applicable laws, NCCPL Regulation and NCSS Procedures and any other Policies implemented from time to time.
- Providing assistance to the team members for performing periodic compliance review.
- Comply with ISMS policies and procedures including any other requirements set forth considering contractual, legal and regulatory needs of the company.
- To ensure compliance of Information Security, Business Continuity and Quality Management system policies & procedures and actively participate in internal and external audits as per their roles and responsibilities .
- Any other task assigned by the CR0 and Manager(s) — Regulatory Compliance.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Good Communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.