Account Receivable Senior Specialist
Account Receivable Senior Specialist
Join us as an Account Receivable Senior Specialist on our Account Receivable team in Bayan Lepas to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Account Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for providing administrative support in the collections process and preparing chargeback loss reports and projects losses for reporting purposes..You will liaise with corporate customers on their outstanding of payment.
- Prepares outstanding accounts reports, hold reports/ cancellation reports, process level reports for Revenue Services and gather credit and/or reference information.
- Maintains database by entering, updating and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports. Assists in resolution of outstanding invoice queries/disputes.
- Checks and verifies account receivable records, prepares invoices, credit notes, refunds, files, posts ledger and general journal entries, and/or balances accounts receivable records.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Account Receivable is required
- High work commitment, be self-supervised and able to work under pressure in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent customer relation skills, communication skills and a good negotiator.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30 September 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.