HRP Assistant (French speaker/Belgium Market)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
The HR&P Assistant will be required to support the Belgian HR&P Dpt. from the hub located in Katowice. She/he will assist with the processing of payroll-related works. The HR&P Assistant will be expected to make significant business support and liaise with the team and the manager.
- Perform record keeping and extraction of standard reports for clients with basic payroll complexity in a timely manner;
- Operate the TMF Horizon platform;
- Act as contact for Clients’ HRIS to gather payroll input;
- Data input of time cards in to the payroll software;
- Keep the mandatory communication to Social Security and Fiscal Authority in Belgium for new hires/terminations/contractual changes;
- Perform payroll calculations for non-complex clients;
- Upload of monthly reports to Social Security portal;
- Other HR Administrative tasks on demand.
- Advanced knowledge of French (B2 – C1)
- Working Knowledge of English (B1 – B2)
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Up to 2 years’ experience in similar Organizations
- Internship in a HR&P dpt - nice to have
- Accountable and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Goals focus (both individual and team goals)
- Concern for quality
- Problem solving attitude
- Creating team success – as a member
- Acts with integrity
- Upholds the VALUES of the organisation in all they do
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Possibility to take part in charity projects