Cost Analyst - Mining Company
The key function of Cost Analyst is to generate insightful analyses of business performance and behaviour, and contribute to formulation of business strategies and plans for identification of opportunities to drive sustainable growth.
Our client is one of the leading mining companies. A well respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically.
- Provides timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses, in an easy to understand format such as tables, charts and graphs.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Responsible for assisting annual budgeting activities and monthly forecasting process & business plans
- Pursue and drive continuous improvement in reporting process and proactive and comprehensive analyses.
- Manage team & business partnering to all key stakeholders
This role is based in Jakarta and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of finance and accounting, as well as some years of experience in forecasting, budgeting, and management report. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Mining industry
- Exceptional English skills verbal and writing including report writing
- Strong analytical skill with good business acumen
- Advance Microsoft Office Skill, strong at pivot table and vlookup.
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Esther Rambe on +62 21 2958 8841