Finance Manager FMCG (Johor)
Our client is looking for strong candidate with solid experience in managing end to end finance operations leading a team in MNC or PLC. Having experience in Bursa will be additional advantage.
Our client is a leading company in the FMCG industry in Johor. They are looking for talented individual to join their growing team
- Prepare and develop monthly management reporting and presentations with emphasis on detailed commentary on variances from budget/ prior year
- Prepare monthly financial reports on timely manner and ensure compliance with statutory requirement and financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for annual budget and quarterly forecast for the business and ensure submission on timely manner.
- Manage day to day finance operations and cost accounting function including communication of issues and opportunities to management.
- Support the development of performance dashboards and any performance ranking deliverable.
- Manage cash flows and banking facilities including preparation of cash flow projections and hedging of foreign currencies.
- Responsible in taxation matters including liaise with tax authority and tax consultant.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties such as bankers, auditors and company secretary on all treasury, statutory and compliance matters.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports and developing automated reports.
- Ensure compliance to internal control policies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop finance team to ensure the financial strategies are implemented effectively.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignment as and when required by the management team.
- Professionally qualified
- Experienced in FMCG with MNC exposure
- Strong knowledge in financial and management reporting, taxation and treasury
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret financial information/ transactions
- Understanding implementation of best practices in business processes
- Problem solver, both independently and as a team
- Well verse with MFRS and Bursa requirement is a must
Candidate will be exposed to complete finance functions leading a team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Kiong on +603 2302 4017