Credit & Collection Officer
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As a Credit & Collection Officer you will execute and conclude on multiple operational credit control matters in close cooperation with stakeholders (eg Accounts Payable, Credit Control, BU's) in order to guarantee the highest collection of receivables. Furthermore you will escalate difficult collections from clients to the credit control manager in order to decide on the necessary actions to be taken.
- Monitor outstanding client balances by methodically checking receivables and by taking appropriate action according to procedures, as well as proactively generating alternatives for further action;
- Leverage on internal contacts close to clients e.g. Project Partner, Project Manager together with your finance team to ensure that required information regarding credit files are collected, processed and analyzed in order to secure a faster payment of invoices;
- Independently deliver timely and correct client receivable reports for stakeholders that clearly articulates further actions;
- Adopt a customer oriented attitude by guiding stakeholders and offering them the most appropriate solution and excellent service;
- Support others by acting as an example within own job to them and supporting them as a true colleague (showing best practices on how to approach tasks and offer help where necessary and help them cope with difficulties);
- Stay informed about professional knowledge and technical skills in the area of credit control and finance in order to ensure your own professional knowledge is maximized and that it can be applied within the organization in the best possible manner.
Let’s talk about you
- You have a Bachelor degree;
- A relevant working experience of at least 2 years in a similar function;
- You have fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken;
- You have a good command of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and knowledge of SAP is an asset;
- Furthermore, you are able to integrate information into tangible solutions, solve problems quickly and efficiently as well as provide support to others;
- Your reliability, flexibility, co-operation and respect for others make sure you can build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to all business units, enabling them to achieve their ambitions. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
Our Finance team manages all internal and external finance related matters including credit control, accounts payable & cash management, statutory accounting and financial controlling.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
4.400 dedicated professionals, active in 11 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.