Senior Investment Relations (Manufacturing)
Senior Investor Relations is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap, reporting directly to MD(Foreigner).
Our client is a well established leader in premium quality of packaging manufacturing business operating in Thailand over 30 years. They provide products and services with the highest quality to clients in Thailand and overseas with many guaranteed awards.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Develop a strong investor relations strategy and framework.
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships.
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Bachelor degree from any related field.
- Solid 3 years experience as Investment Relations from manufacturing industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and people skill is a must.
- Fluent in English(This position is reporting to foreigner MD.)
- Social Security Insurance
- Provident fund
- Performance bonus
- Work from home flexibility
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.