Admin Assistant/Officer (Petaling Jaya)
Handling administrative functions for the Audit Centralization Department.
- To process the request submitted by engagement team; checking the letter are in order and to follow up with audit team on insufficient information.
- Update into tracking list which is part of the audit working paper to be included in eAudit by the engagement team.
- Chase for confirmation reply from third party in order to meet the deadline required. Statutory Audit.
- To assist the team member to company secretary office to extract minutes, director circular resolution and relevant forms for client currents year's activities.
- To do cross referencing in Audit working paper. Data Sanitisation.
- Help engagement team to sanitise raw data extracted from client's accounting system into relevant data for Audit purpose (data sampling) Download Announcement.
- Download PLC announcement, bursa monthly closing, foreign exchange rate and daily commodities for audit work references.
- General admin work.
- Chasing for outstanding payment from debtor.
- Prepare financial statement roll forward or skeleton for new client.
- Financial statement call over/proof read and casting.
- Diploma, Advance Diploma or Degree in:- Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good document management skills
- Ability to work independently
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.