Assistant Manager– Financial Management (Management (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG Malaysia Financial Management practice provides support to organisations with the goal to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their finance function through services covering Enterprise Performance Management, Finance Strategy & Transformation, Efficient Finance Operations, Finance Shared Services & Outsourcing and Malaysian Business Reporting System (MBRS) Implementation. Values are delivered through activities such as articulating finance vision and strategy, aligning organisation strategic objectives with long term plans, finance process redesigning and cost reduction through finance process optimization.
- Help execute day-to-day activities of engagements including business process analysis, future state process design, data and business case analysis, and provide recommendations in the areas of process improvements and risk mitigation strategies
- Support in financial reporting
- Support in financial/controls transformation initiatives or process mapping in areas that include procure to pay, order to cash, plan to perform and close to report business cycles
- Support in business planning and budgeting, business analysis areas including business modeling, financial assessment model etc.
- Assist with the creation of RFP/proposals and other business development activities
- 5 -7 year experiences in the finance, business accounting field
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance from an accredited college/university and/or ACCA/CIMA/CPA
- Member of Malaysia Institute of Accountants (MIA). CA is preferable.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Energetic, analytical, hardworking and willing to learn
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.