Team Member, Enterprise Application Support
JOB DESCRIPTION: Team Member Enterprise Application Support
REPORTING LINE: Team Lead Enterprise Application Support
- To ensure continuous uninterrupted support of Regulatory and Compliance Application Support Application Enterprise wide within the frame of the agreed service levels through best practices.
- To ensure business continuity and disaster recovery operations of Regulatory and Compliance Application Support Application Enterprise wide and ensure there is 99.99% service Availability and zero data loss in the event of disaster events.
- To apply proven communication and Service Management skills on issues related to the support of Regulatory and Compliance Application Support Application Enterprise wide.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documentation of Enterprise architecture baseline
- Ensure proper documentation of Enterprise Application support process/procedures and Configuration items.
- Ensure up-to-date procedures for both end-users and operators of these systems.
- Process optimization
- Ensure timely understanding of any new software integration into company systems.
- Ensure preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software is carried out as and when due.
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of 99.99% Payment System Application 24 x 7x365
- Project Delivery Effectiveness
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Perform any project task as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Enterprise Application Support UBA Africa.
- Accuracy of application Configuration to reduced errors resulting from inaccurate configuration of data
- Take necessary and prompt corrective actions to ensure the achievement of set objectives
- Issue Closure within TAT:
- Ensure that support Issue raised by the business are resolved within the agreed TAT.
- Ensure mitigation against future occurrences
- Render periodic report for management descision making.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Other Banking App Support & Monitoring.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- IT Operations cost management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Operational downtime associated with Payment System Application Support
- IS Audit & Regulatory exceptions relating to IT Operations & Infrastructure
- Service uptime
- Employee satisfaction level
- Carrier Development
- Change management experience gained within a large / complex operational business environment
- Product Knowledge and Experience
- Deep understanding of Customer Experience and the emerging trends, strategies and capabilities across all channels
- Ability to optimize or redesign process flows to meet project requirements
- Applications support (ASUP L2)
- IT Operations (ITOP L2)
- Problem management (PBMG L3)
- Information security (SCTY L3)
- Service level management (SLMO L2)
- Configuration management (CFMG L3)
- Change management (CHMG L3)
- Release and deployment (RELM L3)
- Supplier relationship management (SURE L2)
- Learning & development management (ETMG L3)
- IT estate management (DCMA L3)
- Minimum educational level – First degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Systems Engineering or Operational sciences with strong Information Systems component.
- A second degree in any of these disciplines, an MBA and/or technical certifications will enhance performance though not essential.
Minimum requisite experience – 2 years relevant experience within a technology intensive environment (Financial Services, Telecommunications, etc) for BO