Team Member, Enterprise Integration
JOB DESCRIPTION: Enterprise Integration/Channel Application Development-Specialist
REPORTING LINE: Team Lead, Solution Delivery
JOB OBJECTIVE: To analyse, design and implement services to integrate business process through implementing process interactions through process mapping, translation and orchestrations, ensuring loosely coupled adhesion to drive business agility.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementation of process automation, leveraging on integration technologies based on the Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture Framework
- Implementation of SLA and Notification Services for process and service monitoring
- Orchestration technology implementation, administration and customization.
- Implementation of Business Activity Monitoring with performance indicators and dashboards for services
- Solution design and analysis for process integration
- Provide final Level support on middleware and service integrations
- Provide 3rd level support for platform based solutions under purview before final escalation to vendor/OEM.
- Perform other duties as maybe assigned by the Department Head, Workflow Automation and Enterprise Integration and the Unit Head, Enterprise Integration.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Customer satisfaction ratings Solutions delivery budget vs. actual Solutions fit to end-user requirements
Application Adequacy Ratio Applications Defect Ratio New Project Delivery Cost Index New Project Delivery Timeliness Index Adherence to internal process guidelines Planned versus achieved process improvement initiatives Variance to Budget Ensure quality documentation of developed and deployed solution
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
- Development, customization and implementation of software solutions
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated ability to build professional relationships
- Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions
- Full lifecycle experience in architecting large scale scalable applications
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions.
Systems development management (DLMG L6)
- Team Foundation Server for SDLC Management.
- Software development process improvement (SPIM L6) Methods and tools (METL L5) Systems design (DESN L4) Solutions architecture (ARCH L5) Process Integration (PIN L4) Innovation (INOV L5) Research (RSCH L3) Technical Specialism (TECH L4)
- C descendant Languages: ASP and/or C++ and/or C#, XML and/or REST, Web Services
- Programming/software development (PROG L5) Business Analysis (BUAN L4) Application Support (ASUP L5)
Other required Skills/Competencies:Release and deployment (RELM L4) Change implementation & management (CIPM L4) Problem management (PBMG L4) Emerging technology monitoring (EMRG L5)
- Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree (BSc. BEng, B-Tech)
EXPERIENCEAt least 3+ years of technical experience or as an architect/programmer in the following technologies:
- Collaboration technologies
- Workflow Technologies
Microsoft Visual Studio Workflow Development