Assistant Manager Contract Management-Subscription | Automotive | UAE
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role:
To coordinate and ensure that accurate operational procedures are being maintained in the efficient administration of:
- Credit card payment management
- Customer requests – Financial & Non-Financial changes
- Insurance policy
- Customer touchpoints related tasks (Invoicing, Billing, etc)
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure that the department’s Quality Objectives and KPIs are followed, tracked and necessary actions taken if in case of variance including escalation to senior management.
- Timely activation and billing of customer agreements
- Timely charging of customer’s credit cards via credit card portal
- Timely representation of declined credit cards & escalation to collections department, if required
- Update customer account for receipts and Credit card monthly subscription returns
- Ensure correct monthly and ancillaries billing
- Manage timely return of vehicles at end of subscription
- Mange the damages charge process
- Process refunds (if required) on a timely manner
- Ensure proper insurance coverage for all vehicles at all times
- Precise insurance policy set up in system
- Support customer Services area in coordination of query & complaint resolution
- Coordinate with logistics team the delivery and collection of vehicles
University Bachelor degree required
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience in agreement activation and management in a rental and / or Leasing Company
- Good problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Strong Customer relations and team building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent Communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous relevant experience working in a rental and / or leasing company, preferably in the automotive sector
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.