Position Name: Book-keeper
Position – Full time
City: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Timings – 11 am – 8 pm (this may vary slightly depending on workloads)
Salary – Market competitive
- Book-keeping on different software, using source records i.e. sales invoices, purchase invoices, expense vouchers, bank statements, credit card statements, loan account statements, wages reports etc.
- Reconciliation of customer, supplier and general ledger accounts and resolving queries.
- Reconciliation of key control accounts e.g. bank accounts, tax liabilities, wages account, loan accounts etc.
- Trial balance review and adjustments.
- Preparation of supporting working papers in Excel.
- Year-end adjustment calculations and journals e.g. accruals, prepayments, depreciation, deferred / accrued income etc.
- Electronic submissions of VAT Returns.
- Email and verbal communication.
- Qualification – ACCA Affiliate (Active)
- Previous experience in dealing with UK accounts / book-keeping will be preferred.
- Strong IT and Communication skills. Candidates with fluent spoken English will be preferred.
- Accounts software experience e.g. Xero, Sage, QuickBooks or similar other software.
- Hardworking, trustworthy and reliable.