Acquisition Compliance Controller
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
- Provide detailed and valuable analysis on Cost Wedge by Ledger and work closely with the FD and FP&A Cost & Cash team.
- Provide accurate Country Forecasts by understanding New and Lost Business within the Region, Capital Investments, etc., which will allow the organization to have clear view on profitability and cash needs.
- Be a key element of Projection and Budget preparation
- Enforcement of Group policies as they relate to Financial reporting, Tax, Treasury, Company Secretarial & Legal.
- Maintenance of Compliance databases and responsibility for review of compliance requirements
- Oversight of control environment in legal entities and call out gaps that need to be closed with functional leads and Regional FD.
Financial Reporting/ Control
- Review and prepare monthly management accounts.
- Completion and filing of local statutory accounts (for all legal entities in country) to ensure that these are prepared in accordance with local requirements, deadlines, standards, and templates.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of the financial disclosures and compliance requirements
- Complete any statistical returns to local authorities.
- Lead the OTC, P2P and RTR functions while not transferred into GBS
- Plan & execute partnering with GBS the transition of areas withing finance into the GBS structure, such as OTC, P2P and RTR.
- Assist in the due diligence process for acquisitions and disposals
- Assist in completion accounts where necessary
- Assist in acting as a liaison between the relevant group departments, the local advisors and the local management during any restructuring process to ensure all compliance requirements are satisfied
Tax Accounting & Reporting (in coordination with Tax / Country Controllers / External Advisors)
- Liaise with business on projections and budgets to ensure forecasting by legal entity is accurate to calculate tax charges
- Complete standard Tax templates for budget & projections and provide back up where needed
- Complete all necessary analysis for compilation of the CT and DT calculations at year end and work with central LATAM tax team in addressing all related queries
Internal Control & Minimum Standards Finance Champion
- Act as guardian of Internal Controls & Minimum Standards across all Finance functions which encompasses –
- Fixed Asset Control
- Inventory Control (Physical Accuracy & Costing)
- Revenue compliance (e.g. Sales Cut-Off, POD, etc.)
- Assist Regional Finance Lead to drive with local and regional functional leads and adequate control environment across the legal entities
Qualifications and skills
- Previous experience in one of the Big 4 at least 4-6 years in areas such as Audit, or Due Dilligence (Consulting).
- Full proficiency in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.