Intern, Business Valuation, Corporate Finance
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and have over 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our Corporate Finance division practices valuation of businesses and assets, business planning, finance raising, financial modeling for various purposes and key decisions of business leaders, such as acquisition and sale transactions, investments attraction or debt financing or resolve disputes between stakeholders. By providing our quality services, we help our clients address complex business issues, identify investment opportunities, increase their business efficiency, and succeed in M&A transactions.
We are looking for an inspired young professional to join our CF team. Interns in our Corporate Finance division will join to the team of leading experts in corporate consulting. They will take a part in complex and exciting projects for industry leaders as well as number of emerging businesses.
Responsibilities and activities:
- Search and analyze data;
- Assist valuation team in creating business models, performing valuation;
- Prepare particular parts of the business / assets valuation reports;
- Translate reports into English / Russian / Ukrainian;
- Assist in creating presentations for clients.
A successful candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
Education and qualification:
- University degree or graduate-year student (4th course and above);
- Internships, participation in different educational projects, on-line certification programs would be a plus.
Soft skills and competencies:
- Understanding of valuation methods and techniques;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting;
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth;
- International assignment opportunities;
- Fair compensation and social package;
- Participation in CSR projects.
Internship is full-time and lasts for 3 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered Consultant positions in Valuation group.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia